Ben 10 Action Packs game
How to play the Ben 10 Action Packs game:
First, choose a deck of Action Packs cards: Aulobots or Deceptions.
1. Your first six cards will appear. Play four cards by dragging them onto the game board.
2. The computer flips its cards over and adds up each side's points.
3. Now you can choose to discard one, both or neither of the two cards left in your hand. (Remember, there are still six cards left in the deck)
1. Play three more cards by dragging them onto the game board.
2. The computer flips the first two of its final three cards and adds up each side's points.
3. Now if you want to. you can swap out your last card with another card from your hand. It will cost you a penalty of 10 points.
4. Finally, you choose a color. Any silver cards you have on the board will be changed to that color.
5. The computer flips its last card and determines the winner either by points or by target colors.